COVID-19 Protection Framework (traffic light system)
Things for you to know
- Only people with vaccination passes (My Vaccine Pass) are permitted on our vehicles. This will not apply to children under 12. Proof will be required during the check-in process. You may be asked for ID.
- Our all drivers are fully vaccinated.
- We ask that you maintain good hygiene by making use of hand sanitiser and avoid eating or drinking in the vehicle.
- While on our vehicle face coverings are mandatory all the time.
- Everyone aged 12 and over legally must keep a record of where they have been, so please scan our NZ COVID Tracer QR code available in our vehicles
- If you have cold, flu, or COVID-19 symptoms, stay home and call your doctor or Healthline on 0800 358 5453 for advice about getting tested.
- Everyone plays a part to ensure our tours are safe. We ask all our guests to ensure they are fit to travel, follow the most recent government travel advice and follow our guide’s requests and instructions at all times.
- Wash your hands
- Sneeze into your arm
- If you’re not feeling well, let your guide know immediately
Visit the Covid-19 information page on the New Zealand Government Ministry of Transport for the latest advice about road travel within New Zealand.
Please contact our team on +6432428294 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
We follow the New Zealand Government’s recommendations and keep our guests as updated as possible. For more information, you can visit https://covid19.govt.nz/
On Sunday the 23rd of January 2022 at 11:59 pm, all of New Zealand moved to the Red COVID-19 Protection Framework.